Monday 16 May 2011

First year portfolio boards!


With these boards there's room for improvement, but due to a poor time management plan I didnt do as well as I initially would have liked...

Illustration board....
This is an illustration in which I created within my first year portfolio I used photoshop to enhance it.


Flat drawings....
This board was initially done to develop our abdobe illustrator skills, it's to show my final design for my first year work.








Customer board.....
This board was to show my target market. She's looking for a high street store and is interested in shops such as AllSaints.



Theme...
I believe this board conveys the overall theme, it's dark and interesting. I originally recreated this piece then enhanced it on photoshop.


Colour...
The neutral colours within this image was what I wanted to show against the dark themes.


Research....
This shows some images of the Brothers Quay video I watched whilst researching, it also includes hair and make-up I would have ideally used within a photo shoot.

No comments:

Post a Comment