Monday 16 May 2011

Second year portfolio boards!!




Here are my final portfolio boards for my Foundation degree, I have used both photoshop and materials working into them. 

Research board...
Using some images I found within my research, this board concludes my overall vision for my final collection.


Customer/target market....

I created two boards for this part of my portfolio....

Horse riders: as I'm recreating a saddle it seems very fitting to use this image, it shows an interest from the customer. It has an alternative theme with a dark carnival approach, I hope this may show an insight to the couture market.


(re-uploaded on its side)
Antlers: This board shows a dark interest and shows a couture market from the unwearable head piece.



Colour ways and colour board.....
Both these boards show the initial colour scheme I would like to use and also shows textures that will hopefully be conveyed in my final collection.





Collection Theme...
This board shows both the horse theme and the carnival like influence that has been running through my research. I would like this to convey in my final collection.


Illustration board....
This is an illustration I recreated then enhanced using photoshop, it has strong elements of the theme, research and customer.










Design Development....
This board represents the design development throughout the process. I have used materials on top of the original board due to me working on the stands and the fact that my designs are not final. This is a look I would like to achieve. including key elements of my final collection and personal ideas for hair make up etc.










Flat drawings....
As I haven't finalised my collection this is a brief insight into some outfits I have think will look best.

No comments:

Post a Comment