Monday 16 May 2011

Photo Shoot!!

(Saddle piece, with hobble skirt. i really like the surrounding areas as the saddle piece is quite fitting.)

(trying new poses.)

(natural surroundings, with surreal piece.)

(Trying the hat as a prop.)

(...)

(I really like this image, the silhouette of the outfit is really nice.)

(some of the surroundings to use)

(Different angles of the outfit.)

(I took this before the shoot for research of where some images would look good.)

(Walking as if on catwalk.)

(...)

(...)

(...)

(This garment isn't what I made but i believe i should create something with fringing as it compliments the other garments.)

(I think the model looks brilliant in this photo, and the lighting works really well.)

(One of my favourite photos taken.)

(with this photo i decided to portray the saddle only so covered the model with underwear and hold up stockings for an extra something.)

(...)

(My personal favourite of the three.)





(Saddle with fringing.)






No comments:

Post a Comment