Tuesday 17 May 2011

Photo Shoot!!

Below I have two posts of my photography work that I've done for my collection:

The dismantled saddle pictures are some of my favourites due to the detail and colour of the leather. When taking my pictures, I went to a series of locations to gain a broader variety of images for my final project. I used a catwalk model called Camille to portray my collection, so I could gain some perspective on its final outcome.

The research I did prior to the photo shoot was essential in the locations I chose. For example, the styling of Camille's hair and make up had to be multi-funtional should I of chosen to do an indoor or outdoor shoot. This was down to the unpredictable weather of late. Luckily, on the day the weather was great and we got to shoot outside. We went to a number of locations to get the best backgrounds to compliment the outfits.

I've also included the studio work I've done, this shows a dismantled saddle on its transition into becoming part of my collection.

I hope you enjoy my photos.....

No comments:

Post a Comment